One of Ayurveda’s most treasured foods, desi cow ghee has incredible healing properties. From our dals to khichdi and halwas to chapati; ghee is one kitchen staple we are never getting enough of. In fact, swapping ghee with fattening refined oils has perhaps been one of the biggest mistake of the modern cooking, according to Macrobiotic Nutritionist and Health Practitioner Shilpa Arora. Ghee consists of fat soluble vitamins, which help weight loss. Ghee also plays a important role in balancing hormones and maintaining healthy cholesterol. Ghee also has a high heat point, which prevents it from producing free radicals that damage cell function.” Ghee is clarified butter made from the milk of a buffalo or cow. Pure desi ghee, is ghee made from cow’s milk. It contains lots of omega-3 fatty acids along with Vitamin A. Beyond our kitchens, ghee finds a reputable place in beauty and hair care rituals too. Now the question is – Where can I buy Desi Cow Ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
Scientific Facts About Cow Ghee
The modern doctors recommend not to use any fat except desi cow ghee by a cholesterol patient. The use of desi cow ghee does not increase cholesterol. It gives no bad effect on heart. According to Russian Scientist Sirovich, Cow’s ghee has immense power to protect human body from the ill effect of radioactive waves. 10 gms of pure cow ghee used in fire sacrifice produces one ton of oxygen. When cow’s ghee is burned with rice it produces Ethylene oxide, Foramaladeyore and propylene oxide. Ethylene oxide and Formaldehyde give immunity against bacteria which are used in operation theatre. Propylene oxide induces rain. Therefore, sacrifice done with desi cow ghee purities atmosphere and induces rain.
Read Our Blog- Desi Ghee – Ayurvedic remedy to fight Pollution & Smog by boosting immunityRead Our Blog: COW’S GHEE HELPS IN CANCER
Healing Properties of Ghee
In ancient India, wells full of Ghee were especially for those who suffered injury. Ghee is known for the quality of Ropana- healing, and its effectiveness in facilitating recovery from injury.
As per Ayurveda, if a person has a chronic peptic ulcer or gastritis, Ghee should be used to heal that ulcer inside the intestinal tract. Ghee works wondrously on bedsores for the elderly or weak. It can be applied for broken bones and wounds. It is highly effective for all type of skin rashes. When used on the skin, Ghee softens and strengthens, nourishes and protect.
Some more significance of consuming pure desi ghee
During the creation of the universe, God laid down rules about specific diets for specific beings. According to the Nature’s law, the cow is purely vegetarian. Therefore, consuming vegetarian food is abiding by Divine rules. Abiding by Dharma means following suitable Code of Conduct of diet, enhancing Divine qualities and becoming capable of attaining Bliss. As a result of vegetarian diet the Sattva Guna in man is enhanced. Vegetarian diet fulfills the task of making man Divine, that is, man begins to progress on the spiritual path.
Read our blog – Why The Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee Is Costlier Than Normal Ghee?
- Helps You Keep Warm From Within- Cow ghee is an integral part of Indian winters. As per Ayurveda, ingesting ghee helps you keep warm from within; which is perhaps why it is extensively used in many winter preparations like gajar ka halwa, moong dal halwa, pinni and panjeeri.
- Promotes healthy pregnancyThere are several benefits of consuming desi cow ghee during pregnancy. It provides better nourishment to ladies during pregnancy as they need more natural vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids for healthy growth and development of their baby. It prevents the newborn from birth problems like bone disorders or vertebral or malnutrition. It ensures that the embryo receives all the necessary vitamins and minerals that are required for its healthy growth.
- Promotes digestion- Desi Cow ghee helps in improving digestive strength by revitalizing secretion of enzymes. Desi ghee is easy to absorb and metabolize as it contains lower chain fatty acids. People with weak digestion must consume pure cow ghee so that their body can break down their food in a better manner. Pure cow ghee is among those rare food items that help in balancing bile without diminishing the intestinal potential of the body. Constipation can be cured with cow ghee. If one consumes a spoonful of desi cow ghee mixed in lukewarm dairy, they can achieve healthy bowels in the morning
- Improves bone development- The consumption of desi cow ghee helps in enhancing the bone strength and stamina. In fact, the richest source of fat-soluble vitamins is desi cow ghee. They help in healthy growth and development of bones and brain, as well as maintaining their normal functioning. If the body receives cow ghee at a constant level, it improves its immunity against several disorders by developing body tissues. It also helps sensory organs to work properly. Capabilities of the brain like memory, wisdom and intellect also increase due to the consumption of cow ghee.
- Apply It Over Your Rotis To Decrease Glycemic Index- In India, spreading ghee over chapatis and parathas is a standard practice. It is said that applying ghee on chapattis could bring down the glycemic index (GI) of the chapatti by some amount, in addition to making it more moist and digestible. Bangalore-based nutritionist, Dr. Anju Sood recommends eating chapatis with a little pure ghee on top. “Latest research says that about 4 tablespoons of oil is the sufficient amount of saturated fats per meal, so one percent of the saturated fats could be derived from sources like ghee. Teaming it with desi ghee facilitates the digestibility of the chapatti.” Applying ghee on chapatis is a hit with celebrities too, Kareena Kapoor in one of her media interactions said that her grandmother, who is eighty years old, always spreads ghee on her chapatis. Even during pregnancy, Kareena ensured that she had her regular dal with a spoonful of ghee, she revealed at the book launch of ‘Pregnancy Notes’ by Rujuta Diwekar.
- Reduces bladder pain- To reduce the pain in the bladder region, it is advised to have a teaspoon of desi cow ghee every morning as it helps in relieving the pain. In chronic fever, garlic clove along with desi cow ghee is prescribed in the diet. To relieve dryness of taste buds and oral cavity, amla powder and raisins are mixed with desi ghee and kept inside the oral cavity for a few minutes. Haritaki powder is used with ghee to ease burning sensation. In the treatment of low blood count, Triphala decoction added with desi ghee and sugar is useful.