Desi ghee is found everywhere in Ayurvedic medicine and Indian cooking alike. An aromatic substance that is solid at room temperature & melts into a liquid as it warms; ghee is made by boiling off the milk solids from unsalted butter, leaving only the golden oil behind. In Ayurveda , it has high importance for its medicinal qualities and boosting immunity qualities. Ghee when used with other medical herbs, helps in smooth functionality of our body and system & also help to cure various diseases. Now the question is – Where can I buy ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
Ghee is good for our digestive system, bone, eyes, skin and hairs; but all the benefits of Ghee can be enjoyed when you are using Pure Ghee.
As mentioned in India Today ghee can benefit your health in the most amazing ways. It is helpful in lack accumulation of toxins found in metals like lead and mercury. According to gomataseva.org, it is also one of the best substance to prepare the body for internal detoxification, or what is called Panchakarma in Ayurveda.
With weather conditions in Delhi NCR deteriorating by the day, the exposure to harmful pollutants is making our body more and more prone to chronic health problems.
While we wait for the government to take important initiatives to combat the smog, it is also our duty to take measures to protect ourselves. The first and foremost precaution that we necessity to take is to avoid outdoor exposure, as much as possible. And if you are going out, make sure you apply desi cow ghee or clarified butter in your nostrils.
Applying a thin layer of desi ghee to the inner wall of your nostrils will prevent the entrance of pollutants present in the air you breathe. Is called Nasya Karma, this practice also clears the nasal passages, thus preventing congestion, suggests ayurvedaplusworld.com. This, in turn, will save you from contracting diseases like asthma & other respiratory disorders, especially at a time like this.
Ayurveda also recommends day to day application of ghee in your nostrils. According to ayurvedaplusworld.com, the Nasya treatment helps improve breathing patterns by clearing the respiratory tract & relaxing the muscles, thereby inducing tranquility.
Read our Blog: Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Here are 3 Ayurvedic ways to combat the effects of air pollution:
- Nasya(Therapy): One of the famous Panchkarma therapies; it is very effective in treating ailments of respiratory system such as sinusitis, chronic cold, dust congestion etc. It cleanses the different nasal and respiratory cavities and increases oxygenation thus pacifying the effects of pollution.
- Abhyangam(Therapy): It is an integral part of the daily routine recommended by Ayurveda for detoxifying and rejuvenating the body. If the massage is followed by a steam bath is done once in a week it is the best preventive medicine to keep away toxins, stress, strain & various other ailments.
- Agastya Rasayanam(Product): It is a food supplement that is not only rejuvenative (rasayana) but also helps in curing the respiratory system related ailments and improves immunity. Refer.
Health Benefits of Ghee
- Energy Enhancer: Medium chain fatty acids present in pure ghee are useful for body and can be processed by liver a burnt as energy. The burnt energy we need to do our day to day work, play or labour.
- Immunity Booster: Ghee is considered to be a powerful combo food with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits which promote an alkaline environment in the body, which aid body to protect it again any disease due to climate change.
- Anti–Allergic properties: Ghee possesses powerful anti-inflammatory agents making this a necessary medicine for arthritis, allergies and autoimmune conditions. People have allergy to dairy products can consume desi ghee without any problem, since it is lactose and casein free.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Ghee Reduces Inflammation. Pure ghee is a rich source of butyric acid that is a short-chain fatty acid. This acid is connected to an immune response that can aid in lowering inflammation and improving the digestive system. Desi ghee also aids in the excitation of stomach acid secretion, which, in turn, helps with the proper digestion of food. It does not slow down digestion like other fats such as oils & butter do.
- Antioxidant properties: Desi ghee has a high content of antioxidants. It helps in increasing your body’s ability to absorb vitamins & minerals from other foods that you consume. This, in turn, keeps your immune system strong.
Regular use of Tulsi leaves improves immunity. The use of haldi with milk helps in protecting us from frequent colds.” He said regular application of desi ghee in the nostrils helps in treating nasal congestion and allergic rhinitis. It is helpful in case of stuffy nose as well. It protects against the hypertrophy of nasal mucosa, he added.Refer.
Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Health Benefits Of Drinking Milk With Ghee At Night
Benefits Of Applying Desi Ghee For Face Overnight
Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Best Ghee For Babies, Infants Skin And Ghee Massage For Babies
Ghee For Mental Health
Desi Cow Ghee For Hair Growth, Hair Fall Treatment & Regrowth Benefits
Desi Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee vs Jersey Cow Ghee