Ghee is an excellent source of fat-soluble vitamins and healthy fatty acids from desi cow’s milk, which helps in weight loss. Ghee also helps to gain weight as it has more calories and fats. It makes an amazing ingredient to help you lose weight & gain weight effectively. Now the question is – Where can I buy desi cow ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
Ghee For Weight Loss
Eating ghee for weight loss
Ghee is a integral part of traditional Indian dishes. However, in recent times, ‘health-conscious’ people think that adding ghee to their food is an unhealthy practice and therefore, they try to avoid. Here are some eye-opening facts that will change your mind:
Ghee contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acid, which when consumed daily not only helps in weight loss but also protects you from cancer. This fatty acid plays an important role in improving lean body mass along with reducing body fat while assisting in effective weight management.
- Contain Amino Acids: Nutritionists and doctors believe that since ghee is loaded with essential amino acids which helps in burning the fat cells to provide energy to the body, it becomes the perfect food to consume while trying to lose weight.
- Improves Digestion: Desi cow ghee comes with a list of health benefits and one of them is good digestion. It acts as a lubricant in your body and makes digestion of food easier. It prevents inflammation and if it is consumed regularly, it prevents you from cancer.
- Rich in Fat-Soluble Vitamins: The indigenous ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, so this makes it a power component. While vitamins A and E are antioxidants, vitamin K controls the blood clots, and D is essential for bones.
- Immunity Enhancer: Ghee is rich in antioxidants that strengthen immunity and keep one away from seasonal allergies. If you consumed on a daily basis, ghee can improve focus and concentration levels.
- Considered for Medicinal Purposes: Ayurveda gives credit to ghee for its medicinal properties. So it is recommended to saute the spice in a teaspoon of ghee. This not only stimulates hunger, but also results in better absorption.
How do include ghee in your diet plan?
- If rice is your favourite food choice, add a dollop of ghee on hot rice; before consuming it. Even plain rice (with some salt) tastes delicious, when you add ghee to it.
- Another healthy choice is to spread a spoonful of ghee on your rotis or paranthas.
- Ghee helps improve your digestive system and prevents swelling further, both of which play an important role in reducing weight.
- Ghee contains essential amino acids, which helps in mobilising fat and reduce the fat cells in size.
- In addition, ghee comes packed with a range of benefits, ranging from improving digestion to preventing inflammation, which can further help you lose weight.
- Omega-6 fatty acids can also help to increase lean body mass and reduce fat mass, which in turn helps to lose weight.
- Ghee is strengthening and removes toxins from our body. It contains butyric Acid with vitamin A, D, E, that boosts immunity, promotes gut health and strengthens your bones and teeth.
Is ghee good for weight loss?
If you think that ghee only increases obesity then your perception is absolutely wrong. You must be surprised to know that desi ghee is also helpful in losing weight. Experts believe that ghee contains essential micro nutrients and antioxidants for the body, which is beneficial in increasing metabolism and reducing weight.
How much to include ghee in the food. The amount of it may be more or less according to your physical condition.
These are the miraculous benefits of eating ghee for lose weight.
- Omega 3 fatty acids present in ghee do not allow appetite to be repeated and can prevent you from eating too much i.e. the distance from obesity.
- Ghee contains Vitamin A, D and E, by which the fat is reduced quickly.
- Ghee contains good fatty acids, so that fat does not accumulate.
Desi Ghee For Weight Gain
Desi Cow Ghee has more fats and calories which helps in gaining weight. You can use Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee to increase your weight .It depends upon the amount of desi ghee consumed. If you consume in moderation then definitely it would benefit you as desi ghee is rich in saturated fat and also in vitamin A ,D ,E. Also, you can use milk with desi ghee for weight gain. You can try desi cow ghee from https://sureshdesighee.com/. You can buy ghee online from our online store.
Symptoms Which Shows That You Need Weight Gain.
- Lose more than 10% of your body weight within six months
- Feeling tired all the time
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits
- Not feeling hungry or feeling full even after eating too little
How To Use Ghee To Gain weight
If you are feeling that you are losing weight without any disease, or there is some reason that you can opt for home remedies to gain weight. One of the easiest ways to increase body weight is to take sugar with GHEE.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ghee and mix with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Consume this mixture slowly on empty half an hour before mid day meal and dinner.
- Take regularly for a month to see a visible weight gain.
- Drink milk with ghee for weight gain
Does ghee increase weight?
Desi ghee is a source of fat, it is also a concentrated source of calories. If the number of calories you get from desi ghee exceeds the number your body needs to maintain itself, you will probably gain weight. Ghee is mostly composed of fat. Including ghee in your diet not only gives flavor to your food, ghee is loaded with many other benefits. Ayurveda has explained many medicinal benefits of desi ghee.
Health benefits of desi ghee
- Ghee contains antioxidants that makes you look younger, as it works a anti-wrinkle and anti ageing therapy so powerful.
- Ghee helps to keep digestive tract healthy by improving digestive power.
- Ghee is good for our digestive system, eyes, bones, skin and hairs. But when you are using pure desi cow ghee, then all benefits of ghee can be enjoyed.
- Ghee is also known for its Anti-allergic properties, Its make medicine for allergies, arthritis and autoimmune conditions.