Pure Desi Cow Ghee is a must buy product in the households. In India it is widely used to make food tasty. It is served with rice, dal and khichdi. In summer it is poured in Aamras to make it delicious.
Pure desi ghee is also known for its medicinal use as sinus patients are prescribed to pour few drops of ghee in their nose and sometimes desi ghee drops are useful for improving the eyesight. The use of cow desi ghee does not enhance cholesterol in our body and it is not harmful for the heart. According to scientists Cow’s desi ghee has tremendous power to protect our body from radioactive waves. Cow desi ghee is useful for better digestion and energy. It is also known as vata-pitta-kapha nashak.
Pure cow ghee helps in anti-ageing, enhances beauty and purifies the blood. The diseases like Asthma and paralysis are also controlled by desi ghee. Now the question is – Where can I buy ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
Desi ghee is often used for religious purposes. During sacrifices (yagya) ghee is poured into Agni. In Bhagwat Geeta krishna said” whatever material is used to perform sacrifices is me”. Only cow’s desi ghee should be used for auspicious occasions.
Desi ghee is considered as symbol of wealth, prosperity and health of a family. Desi cow ghee is not made from chemicals or machine. Adulterated ghee contains oils and chemicals which can be very harmful to human health.
Desi ghee prepared by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare cow desi ghee. Other Ghee is produced from milk cream through machines and chemicals in market. Other Ghee prepared with machines and chemicals does not have medicinal properties. Desi cow ghee is made by Ayurvedic method which is recommended by Indian literature.
Importance Of Pure Real Cow Ghee From Indigenous Breed
Pure desi ghee from indigenous breed of cow has richest mineral content thus making it superior to ghee of other exotic breeds of cows. Ghee of indigenous breed has healer properties and is known to cure 111 kinds of human diseases. It helps clean body toxins by lubricating colon and thus leads to tissue rejuvenating. Daily supplement of pure cow ghee of desi cow breed helps to keep joint health intact and takes care of minor common illness simultaneously such as insomnia, hair fall, eye problems etc. Ghee fads a general misconception amongst masses is the exorbitant rating of pure desi ghee. Let us look at this more carefully.
Cow Desi Ghee has many important health advantages for humans, including its ability to help in weight loss, build strong bones and teeth, protect the heart, boost the immune system, reduce fat, prevent diabetes, eliminate inflammation, and help stimulate growth.
Cow desi ghee advantages
- Cow Ghee Improves Ojas, which is considered as the factor responsible for the immunity of the body. Cow Ghee is considered as Ojovardhaka.
- Sweet in taste (Swadu paka), has coolant effect on the body (and mind).
- Relieves tiredness, dizziness, excessive thirst and hunger.
- Nourishes the body tissues (Dhatu vardhak)
- Acts as natural aphrodisiac
- Does rejuvenation, increases life expectancy.
- Improves intelligence, strength
- Increases breast milk in the feeding mother.
- Assists in easy movement (peristalsis) of intestines.
- Cow Ghee is useful in diseases like severe debility, relieving stage of fever, diseases related to urinary system, bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding, heavy menstrual bleeding etc,
Desi Cow Ghee In Ayurveda
Desi Cow Ghee helps to loosen up and liquify toxins and pacify humors (doshas) in the skin and blood (called the outer disease pathway). Ghee helps to carry the healing benefits of many herbs, species and other foods to the deep cells and tissues of the body. It opens the small channels for dislodging and removing heavy toxins. Thus, toxins begin to drain from deeper tissues and start to flow in the gastrointestinal tract for elimination. It also lubricates and wet the membranes and tissues. It protects the tissues from damage, helps in proper flow of waste and toxic substances from the body. People with a strong digestive power can use more desi ghee than those with a weak digestive system. According to ayurveda the colon is related to all other organs and tissues. When the colon becomes cleansed and toned successfully, the entire body receives healing and rejuvenation. The colon is the main organ through which the body absorbs nutrients thus, a proper functioning colon us imperative for efficient assimilation of nutrients.
According to Ayurveda, Purna Ghrita/Old ghee (ghee which is stored for 5-10 years before use) is useful in treatment of epilepsy, fainting, intoxication, malaria, diseases of head, eyes, ear, and diseases of female reproductive system. It is antibacterial, and antimicrobial in nature. It shows beneficial effects in cough, pneumonia and excessive phlegm. Purana ghee/Old ghee is a tonic and expectorant. Topically it is used on boils, carbuncles and injury.
Cow Ghee Benefits in the Ayurvedic Science
In Ayurveda ghee is a foundational integrediant, it imparts the benefits of the best essential fatty acids without the problems of oxidized cholesterol, trans-fatty acids or hydrogenated fats. It is also resistant to free radical damage and is free both salt and lactose. Desi ghee contains butyric acid, a fatty acid with antiviral and anti- cancer properties. Ayurveda considers cow desi ghee as the ultimate cooking oil, with diverse mind/body benefits listed in the ancient texts.
- Absorption: Ghee is a semi liquid form of butter that can bond with lipid- soluble nutrients and herbs to penetrate the lipid-based cell walls of the body. Thus, it increase the potency of certain herbs by carrying the active components to the interior of the cells, which helps to increase marrow, semen & ojas(immunity).
- Preservative: Desi ghee contains no water, so it does not spoil easily and hence preserves the original freshness and potency of herbs and foods. Therefore, no refrigeration is required for ghee. It is ancient ayurvedic and folk assumption that as ghee becomes aged, though its taste becomes slightly bitter its effectiveness and healing properties increase. In many ayurvedic classical formulation 5 to 10 years older desi ghee is highly recommended.
- Digestion: The ayurvedic texts say that desi ghee lubricates the digestive system and improves the digestive power because it helps enhance digestion without irritating the stomach and balance the stomach acids to maintain and repair the mucus lining of the stomach. Ghee helps proper digestion and nutrients assimilation. People who are lactose intolerant can generally consume desi ghee.
- Mind: Ghee is said to promotes all three aspects of mental functioning: Learning, memory and recall. The traditional texts also designate desi ghee a medhya rasayana,(Healthy and balanced fat in the body), beneficial for mental alertness and memory. It supports healthy vision, intelligence, voice and brain function.
- Pure desi ghee enhances the quantity and quality of semen and ovum also referred to as Ojas, our immunity (the master coordinator of mind and body).
- More Ojas translates to instead fertility and healthier children.
- Pure desi ghee has been given the cherished title of “Rasayana” in ayurveda pre-eminent herbs and foods that help overall health, longevity and well-being.
- Pure ghee is highly recommended for people having problems with piles, fissure and fistula.
- Desi ghee is well known as an anti aging- ingredient.
- Desi ghee helps the equal distribution of fats in the body.
Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Health Benefits Of Drinking Milk With Ghee At Night
Desi Cow Ghee For Hair Growth, Hair Fall Treatment & Regrowth Benefits
Benefits Of Applying Desi Ghee For Face Overnight
Best Ghee For Babies, Infants Skin And Ghee Massage For Babies
Ghee For Mental Health
Desi Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee vs Jersey Cow Ghee