Ghee ( The clarified butter) made from milk of many animals like Cow, Buffalo, Goat etc. But the vedic ghee can be made from grass fed cow milk from indigenous breed. However, to make pure cow ghee with vedic process we need to follow the traditional method of making Ghee, where we do not use any artificial equipment and supplement in cow’s diet. We make Vedic Ghee (Desi Cow Ghee) from milk collected from grass feeder desi cows. Now the question is – Where can I buy ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
What is vedic Ghee?
Vedic Ghee is prepared by traditional bilona churned method. You obtain desi cow ghee from curd route. Where you first obtain milk from desi cow’s, only 70% dudh is obtain and 30% left for calf. Then you boil milk in earthen pots & keep the milk overnight to make curd out of it. Once you have curd, you need to make butter out of curd and then this butter got boiled to evaporate water from desi ghee and the fat (clarified butter) is separated from the milk solids.
Refer our blog: Why the desi cow ghee is costlier than normal ghee?
Vedic Ghee ( Desi cow ghee) is costly than the ghee prepared with Commercial method where companies use machines and chemicals to prepare desi ghee. In vedic ghee making process we make ghee by ayurvedic churned method and as we have mentioned above 30 KG of Curd is used to make just 1 KG of ghee plus manual labour. Which make Ghee price little costly than the other ghee available in the market.
Read our blog: Which oil is best for newborn baby massage for fair skin
Desi ghee is typically prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cream (traditionally made by churning dahi), skimming any impurities from the surface, then pouring and retaining the clear liquid fat while discard the solid residue that has settled to the bottom. Spices can be added for flavor. The texture, color and taste of desi ghee depends on the quality of the butter, the milk source used in the procedure and the duration of time spent boiling. Who says tasty can’t be healthy? Rediscover the many health benefits for which pure cow ghee has been implemented since Ancient India. From its dietary uses, to its lifestyle applications, discover how pure cow ghee is a must-have addition to your staples, being more beneficial than the regular commercial ghee.
Ayurveda considers pure cow ghee to be sāttvik or sattva-guṇi (in the “mode of goodness”), when used as food. It is the main ingredient in some of the Ayurvedic medicines, and is included under catuh mahā sneha (the four main oils: ghṛta, vasā, taila and majjā) along with sesame oil, muscle fat, and bone marrow. Though eight types of ghee are mentioned in Ayurvedic classics, pure ghee made of human breast milk and cow’s ghee are favored. Ghee is also used in Ayurvedas for constipation and ulcers. Refer.
Vedic ghee properties:
- A full spectrum of short (SCFA), medium (MCFA) and long chain fatty acids (LCFA), both unsaturated and saturated
- Omega 3 or Omega 9 essential fatty acids
- Vitamins A, D, E and K2
- Ghee made from organic butter of pastured cows is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
- 9 phenolic antioxidants
- Numerous other minerals
Vedic Procedure Of Preparing Ghee
However the process involved in preparation of Vedic ghee is quite tedious and consumes time as well as manual labour. 1st of all the milk is curdled into thick yogurt. Using the churning of wood while referring to the Vedic Mantra of Head Krishna Mantra, this curd is churned in pottery. Then the butter so obtained is heated in iron vessel to get ghee & clarified butter. All step has its own reason and deep philosophy behind. These especial pots and churner add to positive energy as compared to modern day automated metallic machines that lead to excessive heating of ingredients and thus the loss of nutrition value along with positive energies.
Pure desi ghee indigenous breed of cow has richest mineral content thus making it superior to ghee of other exotic breeds of cows. Ghee of Gir breed has healer properties and is known to cure 111 kinds of human diseases. It helps clean body toxins by lubricating colon and thus leads to tissue rejuvenating. Daily supplement of pure cow ghee of Gir breed cow helps to keep joint health intact and takes care of minor common illness simultaneously such as insomnia, hair fall, eye problems etc. Ghee fads a general misconception amongst masses is the exorbitant rating of pure desi ghee. Let us look at this more carefully.
- Boosts Immune System: One of the most important element in desi cow ghee Butyric acid has also been linked to the stimulation of T-cell production. This is the heavy-hitting cells of the immune system in our body. Therefore, pure desi ghee can supercharge your immune system as one of its health benefits.
- Heart Health: The rich variety of fats in desi cow ghee can provide a healthy boost to the heart. To reduce your unhealthy cholesterol levels Omega-3 fatty acids can be helpful and can provide an energetic & healthy balance to your fat intake. Many people associate butter with fat and a decline in heart health but desi cow ghee is good. Also, moderate use of pure desi cow ghee can lower cholesterol.
- Eye Care: The significant levels of vitamin A in pure desi cow ghee make it ideal for protecting eye health. Netra Basti is a process of Ghee Eye Bath in an ayurvedic ritual where the eyes are bathed in warm and clarified butter called pure desi ghee. Antioxidants like Carotenoids helps in neutralizing and eliminating the free radicals. This prevents macular degeneration and in the development of cataracts.
- Boosts Energy: The variety of fats composing pure ghee includes medium-chain fatty acids. This is very useful for human body. Liver process them (fats) and burn it as energy not passing into the adipose tissue or contributing to gain in weight. Sports person and other active people with high-energy lifestyles, desi cow ghee can provide the necessary burst of energy that you require to get through a challenging day on daily basis.
- Reduces Allergy: As desi cow ghee is dairy-free (all the dairy residue simmered off), those who cannot consume butter or lactose intolerant individuals are free to enjoy the flavorful treat of “clarified butter” in the form of desi ghee without worrying about the gastrointestinal problems that normally follow.
How to Take
- Brain-Related Disorders – Warm up Vedic Ghee and pour two drops in each nostril. Strictly avoid eating and drinking anything cold for an hour.
- Respiratory Disorder – Warm up Vedic Ghee and pour two drops in each nostril. Strictly avoid eating and drinking anything cold for an hour.
- Muscles and Bones – Mix 10 gm of Desi Cow Ghee in Warm Turmeric Milk and consume daily. Drink it in standing position.
Pregnant/Post Delivery Women – Consume 15 gm twice a day (30 gm total daily), either in Warm milk or Khichdi upto 9 months – One Year.
Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Health Benefits Of Drinking Milk With Ghee At Night
Desi Cow Ghee For Hair Growth, Hair Fall Treatment & Regrowth Benefits
Benefits Of Applying Desi Ghee For Face Overnight
Best Ghee For Babies, Infants Skin And Ghee Massage For Babies
Ghee For Mental Health
Desi Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee vs Jersey Cow Ghee