What is Bilona Churned Ghee?
Traditional Bilona Churned Ghee is prepared by traditional bilona churned method. You obtain ghee from curd route. Where you first get milk from desi cows, only 70% milk is obtain and 30% left for calf. Then you boil milk in pottery and keep the milk overnight to make curd out of it. Once you have curd, you need to make butter out of curd and then this butter got boiled to evaporate water from desi ghee and the fat (clarified butter) is separated from the milk solids.
In bilona churning method desi ghee making procedure we make ghee by hand churn method and around 27 – 28 liters of milk is used to prepare 1 KG of ghee plus manual labour. Please refer the link Why Desi Cow Ghee Is Costlier Than Normal Ghee.
Bilona ghee properties:
- Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids.
- Traditional method of preparing bilona churn ghee as mentioned in the shashtra provides very deep nourishment to all of the dhatus (tissues) of the body and helps generate ojas, the most subtle material in the body.
- Cow Ghee is used in medicinal practice to help with ulcers, constipation and the promotion of healthy eyes and skin and can be used for the treatment of burns and blisters.
- Contains Vitamins A, D, E and K and other benefits.
- 9 phenolic antioxidants.
Product description: This pure desi ghee is made from the milk of traditionally raised (green grass fed) Indian Desi Cows. The mother cows are not exposed to Harmful Chemicals or toxins. This is Indian traditional process of making ghee through curd route via bilona churned method.
Our Product (Desi Cow Ghee) Details :
|Brand||Suresh Desi Ghee|
|Model Name||Pure Bilona Desi Cow Ghee|
|Container Type||Glass Jar|
|Quantity||200ml, 350ml, 700ml, 1litre, 2 litre.|
|Source Type||Desi Cow Milk|
|Dietary Preference||Sugar Free|
|Overview||Bilona Desi Cow Ghee|
Pure Bilona Cow Ghee Health Benefits:
There are many health benefits of Desi Cow Ghee. Hindu shastra says if you have to borrow money to eat ghee then should borrow money but eat desi ghee.
- Good for Health, Heart.
- lowers the bad cholesterol, enhances good cholesterol.
- Has monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
- Has high boiling point, good for cooking.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Increases body resistance for various infections.
- Boosts immune system.
There are several techniques used to make ghee in commercial dairy farming. This techniques directly effect on the fat contain of ghee, it contains more unhealthy fats. This type of ghee is not real mean ghee it called as butter oil or butter fat. To get real mean ghee we have to use ancient ghee making technique which is called as “bilona ghee“. Ghee which is made by this technique is rich in vitamins and contains good and healthy fat. This ancient technique is not easily applicable in huge quantity of milk in commercial dairy.
People having prejudice to dairy products may eat bilona ghee since it makes Ghee free from lactose and casein. Desi Cow Ghee is known as the golden ghee medicine of Ayurveda. Many organizations have now come forward for recreate awareness for Desi Cow Milk products in our country. We aim to be the part of that mission by providing pure bilona cow ghee to our customers; and creating awareness amongst people of our country about the Vedic importance of Desi cow’s Bilona Ghee.
Buy Pure Desi Cow Ghee Online : Order Now. Free Shipping
Basically there are three process of making Ghee
- From Butter: It takes around 20 minutes to make butter from milk, and another 20 min to melt the butter to form ghee.
- From Cream: It takes 1 hours to separate cream from 500 litre of milk. The cream is then heated to form ghee.
- Ghee from Yogurt: Krishna was said to be very found of this ghee as a young child, to fuel his intellectual powers and spiritual development. Milk to yogurt and yogurt to makkhan using bilona or traditional churning process and makkhan to ghee is the traditional vedic process of making ghee. By directional churning process increases medicinal properties also known as ancient vedic process.
- It will create best Fragrance and taste.
- It increases the digestion and give good stamina.
- All vaidya recommends ghee for their medicinal purpose.
- It creates oxygen while burned in diva.
The difference between Butter oil clarification and Ghee clarification is that it is carried out very slowly. We prepare ghee from desi cow milk through curd route. According to ancient Ayurveda, cow ghee is full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidants and antiviral properties.. Apart from the above benefits of Pure Cow Ghee. People giving priority to Pure Bilona Cow Ghee because milk it is prepared from contains vitamin A which has anticancer, anti diabetic properties.