Let’s be honest, that intense aroma of homemade desi ghee, smooth golden texture, and its nutty flavor – it’s literally the best. Desi ghee (clarified butter) is a healthy fat that has been a staple since ages in Ayurveda. Desi ghee has no bad effect and in fact, help maintain the needed equilibrium. Therefore, cow ghee benefits as nectar. It provides protection against several disease by strengthening your immunity. Now the question is – Where can I buy Desi Cow Ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
More and more chefs and nutritionists across the world are talking about the wonders and benefits of cooking with desi ghee. Ghee has a much higher burning point than oil or butter, making it an especially versatile medium for cooking. You can use it as a spread, sauté with it, and deep fry food in it. Whatever you do, you’ll be relishing the taste.
And what’s more, it’s super healthy. Ghee contains fats that are actually good for you. It helps weight loss, rather than causing you to pile on the kilos. Naturally present saturated fats, such as those found in grass-fed organic ghee, are actually beneficial for your health.
Ayurvedic Perspective On Ghee
Since the composition of desi ghee is transformed due to heat, it’s stable than milk to provide you with complete nourishment. Ghee is sweet in nature, however, depending upon the type of butter chosen for its preparation, the actual nature might differ. Unsalted grass-fed butter is heated. Once it foams up, separate the accumulated (milk) solids and strain the rest. The golden liquid you get here is homemade desi cow ghee. This is an ultimate tonic and a rejuvenator.
- Ghee Has Anti-Cancerous Properties: Desi Cow ghee benefits to increase and enhance the enzymes that restrict the activation of cancer-causing substances. As opposed to vegetable oils, ghee prevents the formation of harmful free radicals.
- Ghee Promotes Weight Loss: Desi ghee benefits in utilizing the stored fat in the body to be burned as fuel that’s required to keep you energized. This, in turn, manages your weight and not lets you put on any extra pounds.
- Ghee is Lactose & Casein Free: Lactose and casein sensitivities are uncomfortable. They can develop painful allergies that go from mild to severe. However, desi ghee is made with proper skimming and straining, plus the milk solids are removed hence it’s neutral.
- Ghee Is Beneficial In Pregnancy: Ayurveda has determine the consumption of pure cow desi ghee with milk during pregnancy along with saffron (1 to 2 drops), honey (3 to 4 drops) and a little bit of turmeric. This beverage is believed to boost immunity, promote a safe delivery and brain health of the baby.
- Ghee Is Nourishing & Lubricating: Being sweet and a satvik food, desi ghee is nourishing for the body. It promotes strength, better immunity, vitality, stable mental functioning, and an excellent overall health.
Cow ghee benefits to strengthen body tissues. It lubricates the joints, softens the skin, brightens the complexion, clears your throat, augments intellect, improves vision, and stimulates all your senses.
Read our blog – Why The Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee Is Costlier Than Normal Ghee?
The Ayurvedic Method of Preparation
The cows at the farms from where we source our ghee are only allowed to munch on grass that is 100% pesticide and chemical free. This is important- because cows that only eat organic grass produce milk high in CLA.
What is CLA, you ask. CLA stands for Conjugated Linoleic Acid, “an antioxidant and essential fatty acid that reportedly exhibits anti-carcinogenic and other beneficial physiological effects.” Milk rich in CLA in turn leads to ghee rich in CLA.
This method of making organic ghee has been tried and tested for over 5000 years. First, organic whole milk is completely churned, by hand, to make curd. This curd is then further churned to make butter. This butter is heated on a stove and voila. You have beautiful, fresh Organic Ghee. All the dairy products used to make the organic ghee are themselves 100% organic, across the board; and the methods for their preparation are followed to the letter.
Ayurveda considers ghee to be a “super food”, and prescribes it medicinally to help in problems related to the eyes and nose. Ghee sourced from Farm’s Organic is medicinal in nature, as they follow the texts laid down in Ayurveda.
Read Our Blog: COW’S GHEE HELPS IN CANCER
Ghee is excellent for cooking and sautéing. Because it has a high smoke point and thus doesn’t create carcinogenic free radicals when brought to a high heat. This means it is one of the safest oils to cook with (along with coconut oil and butter).
You can also try these ways to use desi ghee.
- Melt over steamed vegetables, potatoes, or rice.
- Spread it on toast instead of butter.
- Add a teaspoon of desi ghee to your hot breakfast cereal.
- Add desi ghee to your coffee—sounds strange, but it’s delicious.
- Sauté your culinary spices in desi ghee and add to soups, stews and kitchari.
And, if you burn yourself while cooking, put desi ghee on it! Along with all its other benefits, it has a cooling property which soothes and heals.