Ghee helps us to improve brain functions and have a healthy brain development. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that is a primary structural component of the human brain, skin, cerebral cortex and retina. DHA content was significantly higher in pure ghee prepared by traditional hand churned method. Now the question is – Where can I buy Desi Cow Ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
This is the reason why pregnant mothers in rural India are given lots of desi ghee during last trimester (because of high demand of DHA in womb while brain formation is going on).
According to nutritionist Neha Chandna, Desi ghee is good for the nerves and brain. It contains high levels of omega-6 fatty acids & omega-3 fatty acids, which is ideal for overall health. Apart from this, decreased entrance of these acids is associated with increased risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s. Hence, make it a habit to include ghee in your diet regularly as it can aid your brain function better.
Ayurveda is the ancient Hindu system of medicine, which is based on the idea of balance in bodily systems & uses diet, herbal treatment, and yogic breathing. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life. In ayurveda desi ghee is considered to have many medical values Like :
Cow Ghee Benefits For Brain
Desi cow ghee has also shown positive results in reducing stress and boosting one’s mental health. Ghee is also good for brain and digestion, a good digestive system is important for standing healthy in a common sense. Ghee has a high butyric acid content that aid in fixing your inner lining, and improves your digestive system. Desi cow ghee is particularly good for improving the brain. It is more heating, resources which enable it to remove blockages in the mind’s subtle channels.
The findings suggested that ghrita prepared by traditional methods contains higher amount of DHA; Omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which is a major component of retinal and brain tissues and remains necessary in prevention of various diseases.
That is all about the DHA in ghee. Ayurveda believes cow ghee contributes to longevity, protects the body from various diseases. In addition, ghee is believed to improve absorption of fat soluble nutrients, lubricates the joints, nourishes, improves memory (the DHA connection) among other benefits. Ghee contributes to all this because of antioxidants & essential fatty acids. But you can get all benefits of Ghee, if you are using pure desi cow milk ghee from grass fed cows.
- It increases intelligence.
- Helps in enhancing memory power.
- Rejuvenates the skin from inside & increases its glow.
- Boosts body energy
- Detoxifies body
- Normalizes vata. (Imbalance of vata causes diseases)
- Increases clarity of voice.
- Normalises pitta
- Nourishes the body
- Improves digestion and increases body fire.
- Increases quality and quantity of semen.
- It is very effective in disorders of eye.
- Acts as a good Rasayana
- It is the best form of fat.
Other Benefits Of Desi Cow Ghee:
- Ghee help people to get preferable digestion improved immune system and cure vata-pitta dose as well.
- Desi ghee has a high smoke point, which makes It appropriate for cooking.
- Pure ghee is Rich in Fat Soluble vitamins A, D, E. Ghee is the only dairy product which is suitable to individuals which are Casein & Lactose sensitive.
- Ghee contains another one of the fat-soluble vitamins, K2 is essential for the body to help utilize minerals and including calcium. Basically, studies show that compared to calcium in vitamins, bones improve
- Pure ghee made from grass fed cows contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), which lower cholesterol, high blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and actually lower body fat.
- Ghee has butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid that acts as a detoxifier and improves the colon’s health.
- Ghee support weight loss, it provides us Energy from medium-chain fatty acids, which actually burn other fats in our system or leading to weight loss.
There are many theories to explain how the Nasya acts on brain and endocrine system
- The olfactory (relating to the sense of smell) bulb in the brain is directly connected to external environment through the olfactory nerve and its neurons in nasal cavity .( olfactory bulb and nerve make us able to fragrance ).
- The systemic absorption of the medicine used is absorbed through the nerve cells which is transferred to olfactory bulb.
- Respiratory mucosa in nasal cavity absorbs the medicines making it systemic very quickly.
- The extend part of arachnoids case of brain in nasal cavity and lymphatic channels are supposed to be the pathway for absorption in Nasya medicine .
Read our blog: Health Benefits of Jaggery and Desi Ghee
The Cow’s Ghee of Desi breed is a key ingredient of Ayurvedic medicines which deal with memory & mental ailments as its sweet taste nourishes the nerve tissue and brain. Brahmi Ghee is prescribed in the fifth month of pregnancy for mental development of the foetus as both Brahmi and Ghee help the development of consciousness and intellect. The newborn is also fed honey and desi ghee to stimulate intellect and ojas (the essence of all tissues) in an important ritual.
Desi ghee is found as an important ingredient because its sweet taste develops nerve tissue and brain. Cow ghee’s behavior on both agni and ojas are hence at the heart of all Ayurvedic chikitsa. It also nourishes and refresh the body and mind, improving the overall quality of treatment. Desi Ghee’s widespread pervasiveness in Ayurvedic medicines and treatments is due to its beneficial effects on the digestion, absorption and delivery of Ayurvedic herbs, as well as its own healing properties.
Beyond maintaining a healthy mind, Ghee is also prescribed for anxiety, depression, insanity, dementia, epilepsy and other disorders of consciousness. Pure ghee older than one year is especially good for healing the mind. It has more warm and bitter properties which enable it to remove blockages in the mind’s subtle channels.It is considered auspicious and with the Sanskrit mantras, there is no clear physical reason given in mental disorders. The Ayurvedic masters of ancient India believed old ghee could rebirth brain cells, and this is an area worthy of further study with the rise of Alzheimer’s today.
Refer our blog: Treating Depression With Desi Cow Milk Ghee
One studies does look at Ghee’s inherent properties for treating Alzheimer’s via its insertion in the nose (Madhavikutty 2000). Such Nasya therapy is part of Panchakarma, and is a natural route for delivering rejuvenation substances to the brain.
Beyond treating serious mental disorders cow ghee can be used to pacify mild anxiety (due to aggravated Vata). This is done by dipping a clean finger in ghee & inserting into each nostril, lubricating the nasal passage with gentle massage.
Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Health Benefits Of Drinking Milk With Ghee At Night
Benefits Of Applying Desi Ghee For Face Overnight
Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Best Ghee For Babies, Infants Skin And Ghee Massage For Babies
Ghee For Mental Health
Desi Cow Ghee For Hair Growth, Hair Fall Treatment & Regrowth Benefits
Desi Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee vs Jersey Cow Ghee