Ghee is rich in medium chain fatty acids that are easily absorbed into the liver like any other carbohydrates and are burnt quickly for releasing energy. Actually, athletes can depend on it as a consistent source of energy. So surprisingly, the energy obtained from the medium chain fatty acids can also be utilised to burn other kinds of fats in the body and to reduce weight.
Ghee has always taken a place of pride in India whether in cooking, religion or medicine. The Charaka Samhita, one of the oldest Ayurvedic texts also says, ‘of all the oils humans can eat, the best is ghee. Now the question is – Where can I buy ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
For thousands of years, ghee was prepared exclusively at home through a diligent process involving separation of butter from milk and boiling the butter until the water evaporated. It left behind the pure golden ghee with a rich aroma. We prepare ghee through curd root by old vedic method.
- Desi cow ghee is an energy booster- For a fast evolving lifestyle, desi ghee is a godsend because it acts as an energy booster, helping us get through the day without fatigue. Those people who live a high energy lifestyle (like athletes) are also advised to add ghee to their diet. Desi ghee contains a wide spectrum of medium chain fatty acids which are processed by the liver to release energy without conversion into fat. Desi ghee is a powerful immune system booster.
- Desi cow ghee provides energy- Ghee is a storehouse of energy with almost 470 KJ (kilojoules) of energy per tablespoon. There are many medium-chain fatty acids in it, which can be absorbed directly in the liver and burned in the form of energy.
It can release energy also hours after consumption, which means athletes can benefit from it. Even if you eat a teaspoon of it before exercising, you will not feel any shortage in the middle of your workout session. In fact, these medium chain fatty acids also burn other fats.
- Ghee is a constant energy source- The absorption of ghee is similar to carbohydrates and therefore it is a constant source of energy for the body. As long as it is not high quantity, ghee will keep you energetic throughout the day. In a wide range of fats that compose ghee include medium-chain fatty acids, which are very useful for the body and can be processed by the liver and burnt as energy, Adipose does not contribute to tissue or increase weight. For athletes or other people with active, high-energy lifestyles, ghee can provide the necessary burst of energy which you might need to get through a particularly challenging day.
- Desi ghee boosts the immune system– Desi cow ghee is a powerful immune system booster. People with compromised immune systems are advised to eat more ghee because it helps the body fight diseases and regain health and strength. Ayurveda says desi ghee relieves blood disorders, chronic fever, anemia, colitis and peptic ulcers. It also balances tridosha (vata, pitta and kapha) and helps in detoxification.
Read our Blog, why Desi Cow Ghee costlier than normal ghee? Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Why Desi Cow Ghee Is The Ultimate Ayurvedic Superfood
Modern science now verifies what Ayurvedic health science has said for thousands of years: Ghee has a host of health and cooking benefits and is good for the mind and spirit. Desi cow milk ghee can be mainly made of fat, but it also contains important levels of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D. Ghee is also rich in medium chain fatty acids that our livers can absorb directly and burn immediately to give us an instant additional energy.
Benefits Of Desi Cow Ghee
- Provide Energy– Ghee contains medium-chain fatty acids which the liver can absorb directly and burn immediately, making it a healthier source of energy than most of the carbs we eat today.
- Promotes flexibility- It’s no surprise that yogis cooked their food in ghee. it lubricates the joints and connective tissues and encourage flexibility.
- Promotes Positivity – According to Ayurveda, ghee is considered to be a sattvic food. Sattvic foods promote good health, positivity and personal growth.
- Removes Emotional Toxins– Research is showing that negative emotions have a chemical composition, and these chemicals get stored in unhealthy fats. Ghee is a healthy fat that does not retain these emotions; instead it can be used to flush them out.
- Improve Immunity – The butyric acid in ghee also promotes immunity, by increasing the production of killer T cells in the gut.
First of all, let us take a look at the nutrient structure of ghee. It is loaded with A, D, E and K vitamins. Ghee is also very rich in dietary fats. To digest these vitamins, they need to combine with fat molecules as they are fat soluble. Ghee also provides these fat molecules in the form of dietary fiber. Together, they get absorbed easily by our bodies and therefore, these nutrients can be used by our bodies.
There are many benefits of consuming pure desi ghee. If you consume pure desi ghee on a regular basis, it will boost your mental as well as physical strength. This will help in keeping your body fit and fight against diseases.
In addition, ghee is also known as a body cleanser as it removes impurities from your body. It strengthens your eyesight, your muscles and tendons.
As far as people with cholesterol problems are concerned, shelves in the grocery markets are loaded with cholesterol free oils. However, Desi ghee is also a good option when you compare it with butter because it is lower in fats compared to butter. When the desi ghee is purified and made at home, it lasts for a long time and can be stored without the need of refrigeration. You can try desi cow ghee from https://sureshdesighee.com/. You can buy ghee online from our online store.
- Good for building stamina.
- Strengthens immune system and vitality.
- It is an classic home remedy to improve digestion and curing constipation. It helps to secrete enzymes that digest the food, promotes digestive system.
- It is recommended for those suffering from piles, fistula problems and fissure. Apply ghee directly externally for burning sensation and relieving pain. Taking ghee internally helps for cure constipation and softening stool.
- Adding 1-2 teaspoon of ghee specifically helps reduce stubborn stomach fat. But Excess of ghee may increase your weight.
- Bleeding nose, sinus headaches, brain stroke and migraine problem get cured completely. Add 2 drops of a little bit warm cow ghee in the nostrils for a few days and see the miracle.
- Body massage with ghee boosts the immune system.
- The study says that it connects fats to stubborn fat areas of the body. Break down fat from the body.
- Good for a healthy heart.
- It is known as a brain tonic. Excellent for improving memory power and intelligence. Best for strengthening mental health.
Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Health Benefits Of Drinking Milk With Ghee At Night
Desi Cow Ghee For Hair Growth, Hair Fall Treatment & Regrowth Benefits
Benefits Of Applying Desi Ghee For Face Overnight
Best Ghee For Babies, Infants Skin And Ghee Massage For Babies
Ghee For Mental Health
Desi Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee vs Jersey Cow Ghee