Ghee is something we Indian are use to have with our food from centuries. Our mothers and grandma were pushing us have Ghee since we were kids. Ghee in moderate amount is considered healthy for our brain and body. Even after few contradiction, where ghee is known for its fat and fat is considered an unhealthy element present nutritionist suggest ghee for its lots of benefits like it has vitamin A,E,D and K which enable our food to be absorb in our bodies. Ghee do have Omega 3 health benefits. Now the question is – Where can I buy Desi Cow Ghee? Buy ghee online at our online store. Visit our website https://sureshdesighee.com/ to know more.
Desi Ghee Benefits In Winter
- A great cold and cough remedy : Desi cow ghee is helps fighting cold and cough in winter. Having Ghee with Dal , Roti, paratha improves your immunity internally. You may use desi ghee externally and apply a drop of ghee in Nose, that will give you relief from snooze nose.
- Digestion and Immune Strengthening: Desi ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short chain fatty acid. Beneficial intestinal bacteria convert fiber into butyric acid and then use that for energy and intestinal wall support. A healthy body therefore makes its own form of ‘ghee’ but you can help that greatly by consuming it. Research shows that sufficient production of butyric acid supports the production of killer T cells in the gut and thus a strong immune system.
- It gives you healthy skin: Winters are the time of the season that reason dry skin due to lack of moisture and humidity. The dry weather not only removes moisture from the skin but also increases the risk of itchy skin. As most of us fail to stay hydrated because due to cold weather, there are high chances that the moisture content in the body decreases. So, adding ghee to your diet not only provides the essential fats needed for the skin growth and maintenance but also retains moisture providing you with a healthy, glowing skin in winters. You may apply desi ghee on your skin and massage through for getting silky and smooth skin of your hands, legs and lips. Drop of desi ghee on chapped lips and navel will help curing chapped lips and make your lips soft and pink.
- Fight Dandruff: Massage desi ghee on regular basis on your scalp and rise with lukewarm water to fight dandruff in winters.
- Ghee for extra energy: Using desi ghee in winter keeps you warm and energetic. Athletes can use desi ghee as a consistent energy source.
We must have Ghee in winters to keep our body healthy, energetic and makes our immune system better so that we can fight allergies in winters. Eat desi ghee and Use Ghee in winter for more healthy lifestyle.
The Many Reasons Why You Should Be Including More Desi Ghee In Your Winter Diet
Desi Ghee has been part of Indian staple cooking for centuries and our grandparents couldn’t stop extolling the virtues of ghee, especially in winter. Desi ghee has its roots in the ancient tradition of Ayurveda, where it was considered a sacred, medicinal and nourishing food. From treating burns and ulcers to keeping your skin healthy, desi ghee has a plethora of health benefits.
Unfortunately in today’s world where everything needs to be fat-free to be healthy, ghee – the golden elixir- is struggling to prove that our bodies need the good fat it contains.
Benefits of Desi Ghee
- Desi Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid. Beneficial intestinal bacteria convert fibre into butyric acid which supports the production of killer T cells in the gut and a strong immune system.
- Ghee is considered a superfood and is enriched with fat soluble Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps repair damaged skin and balances hormones and cholesterol.
- It’s also lactose free which makes it a super healthy choice for people who are lactose intolerant.
- This saturated fat has a smoking point is 250 °C (482 °F). Why is that important? Other oils are genetically modified cooking oils and are extremely unhealthy. Desi Ghee is safer than butter, soybean oil, peanut oil and vegetable oil.
According to nutritionist Sandhya Gugnani, winter is the best time to have ghee as it is easily digested and provides much needed warmth to the body.
Ghee helps the body absorb and use fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K Vitamins. It improves eyesight and digestion, keeps muscles healthy and removes impurities from the body. Gugnani says, Most importantly, it has a softening effect and prevents skin from drying up, which is quite a common problem in winter.
In fact, there is an increased demand for ghee in winter. However, this does not mean that you can go ahead and add generous amounts of ghee to your food. You make sure that the consumption of total fat (including ghee) does not exceed the prescribed limit of fat consumption. People with cholesterol problems should be extra careful.
Take half a spoon of ghee before your tea or coffee in the morning.
Gugnani recommends that you eat half a spoon of ghee in the morning, followed by a hot beverage like green tea, coffee or regular tea. Here are some of the Advantages that desi ghee has to offer:
- Desi ghee has Vitamin A, which is good for eyesight. It helps in controlling eye pressure and is beneficial to glaucoma patients.
- Desi Ghee is rich in antioxidants and improves the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods, serving to strengthen the immune system
- Desi ghee keeps joints healthy as it provides necessary lubrication.
- Desi ghee stable saturated bonds and so it is a lot less likely to form dangerous free radicals when it is heated, making it a safer cooking medium.
Pure Desi Ghee Price Online: 1 kg Ghee Price is Rs 2400/-
Health Benefits Of Drinking Milk With Ghee At Night
Benefits Of Applying Desi Ghee For Face Overnight
Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Best Ghee For Babies, Infants Skin And Ghee Massage For Babies
Ghee For Mental Health
Desi Cow Ghee For Hair Growth, Hair Fall Treatment & Regrowth Benefits
Desi Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee vs Jersey Cow Ghee